How to maintain the air system of self feeding mixer truck?
If the gas circuit system fails during the normal operation of the compressor, the driving force will decrease linearly, and the phenomenon of failure to start normally will become very serious.
1. The air compressor of self feeding mixer truck shall be installed horizontally, fixed and ventilated.
2. Strong weather resistance, not exposed to the sun.
3. Adjust the upper and lower limits of the pneumatic automatic switch. If the pressure is too low, the cylinder will decelerate; if the pressure is too high, the air tightness of the pneumatic system will be reduced.
4. Use the self feeding mixer to check the oil level and ensure that the oil level is between the top line and the bottom line of the dipstick. When the oil level approaches the lower limit, add new oil.
5. Ensure that the belt is properly tensioned. Push the belt with your fingers to loosen it by about 10mm. When replacing the conveyor belt, be sure to replace the entire group to maintain the common tension.
6. Since the gas system is full of oil, sufficient oil and sufficient normal operation are required. Only in this way can the power of the independent mixer be used at the same time to extend the service life of the gas system.
The above is the detailed introduction of the manufacturer of automatic self feeding mixer truck. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with services with a professional attitude http://www.m8979.com/